2014 San Francisco Internation Wine Competition
• Silver Medal for Label Design for our Musician Wine Label Series
2015 San Francisco International Wine Competition
• Bronze St. Croix Reserve made from St. Croix grapes grown at BackVenti Vineyards, Harvard, IL.
2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
• Best of Class for Label Design for our Musician Wine Label Series
• Gold for Amadeus St. Pepin/Swenson White blend grown in McHenry Co, IL
• Bronze for Pinot Noir made from grapes grown in Berrien County, MI
• Bronze for Hendrix Marquette/Foch blend grown in McHenry Co, IL
Although we have a small vineyard, we buy the majority of our grapes from grape growers locally in McHenry County Illinois, Berrien County Michigan, Stevens Point Wisconsin, & from Washington State. We rush the grapes here where we crush, press, ferment, and blend our artisanal wines in small batches onsite.
Studio has a variety of wines from dry to sweet to please every palate, and two tastings to choose from for you to either taste your favorites, or explore wines outside your comfort zone.
Our wines are currently only available at Studio Winery, and for shipping to you at home.
handcrafted in small batches
each wine a work of art
Wine selections & prices are subject to change.
buy a gift card online
Buy a gift card online and have it mailed to you! Buy your Studio Gift Card here.